Monday, February 27, 2017

FAQ

Info - Please Read Before Texting Me ;)


Brunette Beauty

Pierced nipples & BIG G cup NATURAL boobs
Waxed pussy
Fantasies and extras
Kangaroo Point

0422 244 219

NO UNSAFE SEX (CIM or BBBJ) / ANAL / FISTING

Extreme Deepthroat Explained




I am ready and waiting for you, in my Kangaroo Point Apartment! My tight, waxed, wet puss is very ready.

I am a curvy girl with natural G cup boobs that will make you weak in the knees, overflow your hands, and have you begging for more. ;)

I love role play, fantasies and fetishes, and will cater to your every whim.

I am KINKY AS FUCK, and LOVE most things that everyone else isn't into. ;) (Except anal/fisting/unsafe sex.) Ask me, don't be shy, I've not been shocked yet! Haha Top few are being a Dominatrix, BDSM, being a sadist, teasing, watersports, CBT, sexy lingerie.....

For an appointment time that suits us both, please phone or txt. Based in Kangaroo Point.

0422 244 219

****** I do NOT answer private/withheld numbers.****** (unless I'm reallllly bored)

                        
I am BISEXUAL and love the ladies. Due to QLD law, it's BYO, and you will be charged for 2 people. If you are interested in this, best to book a long booking, and talk about what we both like in a woman, and can try to find one we both fancy. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment